Sunday, December 5, 2010
December 2010
I can't believe it is ALREADY December! And I can't believe we have already lived in Houston for over two months! We are getting settled and working on changing things up again by finding a house! No serious prospects yet, but we are really starting to look!
Last night we went to the Stress Engineering Christmas Party at the Omni Hotel at I 10 and Eldridge. Stress set the bar pretty high for our first corporate party! There was tons of food, h'orderves and a buffet! We sat with a few other younger couples and had a great time visiting with them. There was also a one man band that played so people could dance. He was pretty good, but we mostly just visited with people. I was so glad to finally put faces with names from all the stories Matt has told me about people at work.
In two weeks we will have our KPMG SALT Group Christmas party, I'll be sure to give you an summary of how that one goes too. I am looking forward to Matt meeting my co-workers finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment