Betsy picked me up from the hotel after training and we headed back downtown for some more sight seeing.
We were all bundled up ready to explore Millenium Park
the skating rink in Millenium Park
the amphitheater in Millenium Park
the infamous "Bean", actually called "Cloud Gate"
the girls didn't want to go to Old Navy Tuesday, but lucking I got an extra day of shopping :)
this store even had jewelry, so I got a great necklace and earrings, ON SALE!
I continued my Chicago Pizza education at another town favorite, Uno's
the vertdict...it you're only going to each it once a year (or once in your life), go for Gino's, its much greasier, but it was SOOOO good!
After dinner, we went to hang out with some of Betsy's friends, so I could meet them, then headed out for our 11pm improv show by Second City
Waiting for the show to start!
This is what we woke up to Saturday morning before we headed to the airport. I've never seen a sight like this in my life!
I had a great time. Thanks Bets for showing me around!
No comments:
Post a Comment