So, like i said last time, we are so behind, although I just flipped through the blog and it looks like we are only about a month behind, but it was probably the biggest month of our lives so far cause.... WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! We officially become homeowners on March 10, 2010! We are so excited and can't wait to move in. We are currently leasing the house back to the original seller's until their son is out of school for the year, so we have just a few short months to wait!
I have some pictures from closing, but they are saved on a thumb drive that is currently at Matt's office, so those will have to come later. I can provide some of the house though:
These are pretty much why we bought the house! We LOVE the open floor plan! Its a perfect party house!
We look forward to all the memories that will be made here, and getting our stuff in these pictures. We hope to share this house with lots of friends and family and hopefully our own kinds one day!
One fun fact about the house that I don't think we will ever forget is that we actually first stepped foot in this house January 1, 2011. We almost didn't go to see it because from the pictures the living room didn't look as big as we wanted, but when we walked in we had a feeling this might really be it. The coolest part though, and the reason for this fun fact, is that we had been to look at houses probably 6 or 7 times at this point, but that day Emily was with us! When we walked in, she and I looked at each other and both started crying. I was so happy to have my two best friends there with me that day! We will never forget how special it was to have Emily with us there as we all began to envision our lives in that house, our house! Thanks Em, for being a part of that day. Next time we need to find a house, will you come with us? :)
I also want to name drop our Realtor here, in case anyone ever needs a recommendation: Andrea Smith with Trend Setter Realty! She is wonderful. We have loved working with her and have become friends in the process! Look her up!


No comments:
Post a Comment