Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October 29, 2011

So these next few posts will be out of order, but its becuase I only have access to these pics at the moment:

This past Saturday, October 29th was a busy day!  We went up to CS with the Heinemanns and Bowlings for the A&M v. Mizzou game.  That's all I'll say about the game  :) , but we had a great time seeing friends and getting to catch up a bit.





That night Matt and I went to a Halloween party at the Rowe's accross the street!  We had a great time meeting some new neighbors.  Everyone we talk to continues to rave about our neighborhood and we just feel so blessed to have found it and be apart of this community!

Because we just LOVE baseball :)  we were part of the Aggie Baseball Team for Halloween.  Fun to pretend!

No comments:

Post a Comment