Saturday, March 2, 2013

Amanda's Birthday Dinner

February 13th is Amanda Trevino (and Mitch Serpas') Birthdays!  We did get to celebrate Mitch's bday with the Serpas' the week before, but sadly, I didn't get any pictures.

On the week of their actual birthday, we got together with some friends to celebrate Amanda's at Collina's on 19th (in the Heights).  OMG AMAZING pizza!  Will totally be going there again even though it is not close to our house at all, though it is close to Em's and Amanda's so I think we can make some arrangements!

While waiting for our food Nate wrote Amanda this "love" note:

Then our pizza arrived and we stuffed our faces.  It was delicious! Half Margarita Half Pepperoni.  I could not decide which was better.  If you go, get both! 

oh and always be sure to instagram your food before you dig in :)

on Amanda's actual birthday I got to go to lunch with her at Phoenicia downtown (with Stephanie Buchan from work too!)  We got these treats to celebrate! (though they weren't anything special, despite how good they look!) 

Happy 26th Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment