Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Our Wedding Website

I thought I had posted this before, but I couldn't find it, so on the eve of our 4 year anniversary, I'm going to post again for my future reference.

Happy Anniversary my love!  To steal Matt's words from back then, 
"Thanks for a wonderful 4 years, and here's to 96 more!"


http://www.mywedding.com/aggietouchdown/

It was fun reading the guest book again too:
Sign our guestbook

Rory Upright

Jul 10, 2009
I am extraordinarily excited for the both of you! I can't wait to attend your wedding tomorrow. I have been looking forward to this for a long while, although probably not as long as y'all have been. Thank you for being such remarkable friends.
Take care, and I wish for you fair winds and following seas.

Dan Ruiz

Jul 9, 2009
I just wanted to thank the both of you for always being such an amazing picture of love. We've all known it was coming for a long time, but Saturday will truly be special. Can't wait to see what God has in store for the both of you!

Brian Lambert

Jul 8, 2009
RACH and MATT!!!! WOW its came so fast and i have not seen you in forever yeah Saturday is about to be AMAZING. so uh lets get this party started o yea and most importantly CONGRATS!!!!

Ashley Richerson

Jul 8, 2009
Matt and Rach!! I'm so excited for Saturday. I can't believe this day is finally here! Ha so amazing. I remember the first day, Rach, when you told me about you and Matt liking eachother. Who would have thought that 4 years later you guys would be getting married??? Oh wait...EVERYONE! We all knew it within the first couple months that ya'll were perfect for eachother. Congratulations! You guys are both amazing and I am so blessed to have you as friends. See you Saturday!!! xo

Kate Emery

May 22, 2009
Matt, ever since you demonstrated what a jokester you are and Rachel would always just smile and laugh with you, I knew that you two were meant for each other. I'm going to miss all of our great times in Mexico but I'm so excited for what's to come in your marriage. I love you two very much!

Craig Warren

May 20, 2009
I really think you have a future in modeling.......Matt. No offense Rachel. =) Congratulations to you both and I look forward to sharing in the great things you both go on to do.

Vicki Sanders

Mar 12, 2009
Hi Matt, I am so proud of the man you are growing up to be!! Just wanted to wish you all the best & see you at graduation. Can't wait to meet Rachel also!! Love you!!

Debra Herrin

Feb 5, 2009
Hi Matthew and Rachel! This is an awsome site! Thank you for sharing your amazing pictures. I love and miss you. Hope to see you soon. May God Bless your lives with abundant love and happiness!
Love, Aunt Debra

Cathy and Phillip Vaughan and all the kids

Dec 23, 2008
YEA! Congrats to you both - we'll keep the tradition of 11 yr old kids at the wedding.

DeAnn Wood

Oct 18, 2008
We are so happy for you both , can not wait to meet Matt, and I and DR Wood would just like to say WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SMILE YOU HAVE RACHEL!!! Luv ya lots, DeAnn

Emily

Oct 17, 2008
i love you both dearly and i am so so happy/excited for you and for the wedding :) that sounds a bit cheesy and expresses only about 1/53rd of what i actually feel but its true!! congrats! 266 days!!!

Abbey

Oct 11, 2008
I can't believe I haven't signed this yet. I love you both and I can only hope one day I'm as lucky as you two!

ReBeca Drury

Oct 6, 2008
Wow! You are all grown up! I am soo happy for you. Your bride-to-be is beautiful! Of course!
Becky

John and Beverly

Oct 6, 2008
We are so happy for you both...Rachel you are going to be such a beautiful Bride..and Matt you will make a handsome Groom!!!! This time before the Wedding will be magical for you both...we are excited for you and love you both!!!!

Julie (Sperry) Case

Oct 5, 2008
I know I don't know you two very well yet, but have to say that I love your engagement photos! The ones of you guys in years' past are so cute too! Never seen a website like this. :)

Dan Barrett

Oct 5, 2008
Congrats!!!! Great Photos!

Liz Lozano

Oct 5, 2008
oh my gosh, all of the pictures came out so good!! I'm so excited for ya'll, I wish ya'll the best of luck!!

Grammy (Arline Goldberg)

Oct 3, 2008
I'm so excited, love you both so much and wish you a happy life together. Enjoy the year ahead while making all your plans.

Cagney Ortiz

Oct 3, 2008
Awesome pictures you guys, makes it kinda hard to hate Aggies ;)
I'm excited for this summer...

Rachel Plugge

Oct 3, 2008
I am so excited for you both! You are such beautiful people and I know that your lives together will be filled with laughter and happiness. :)
Love,
Rachel

Ellen Robinson

Oct 3, 2008
This is cool. What beautiful people you are! Love you both.

Aunt Michelle

Oct 3, 2008
Dear Rachel and Matt,
I'm very happy for both of you, and proud of the fine adults you've become. Thank you for sharing your experiences through photos -- it's a beautiful way to include everyone! I love you both.

Cori Fanning

Oct 2, 2008
Thanks so much! Congrats to you and Matt too! Good luck on the next 282 days =)

Eric Stessel

Oct 1, 2008
Congrats to the both of you. The website looks great. Hollie and I will check back often for updates. Love you and we look forward to the wedding.

jillian hugele

Oct 1, 2008
i love the site and i love the pictures, whoever did them should do your wedding... wait she is!!!! love you guys!

brady morrison

Oct 1, 2008
congratulations and best wishes!!!!!!

McCauley

Oct 1, 2008
I love your pictures on here!! Great job on the site :)

Martha Beard

Sep 30, 2008
This is going to be a lot of fun to watch as you go along. Love you both.

JANICE

Sep 30, 2008
This is awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment