Here are a few of the projects I've been working on in my time off!
Got lamps for our bed room-I realize the picture is crooked in this picture :)
I put a second coat of paint in the back bedroom, cleaned out the room and set up the bed. Have also hung curtains since this picture was taken. The plan is to eventually move a table over by the window for my crafts/any hobbies of ours that take up space :) Until then, I think we will move one of the futons in there from the living room.
Another project involved rearranging the entry way. We got this mirror and candles and moved the picture that was there to the other side. Its all coming together!
The last project, pictures to come when it is done, was finishing the half bath!!! I can't wait until it is ready and fully functional. So far we have painted, decorated and hung the necessary hardware (new tp roll holder and hand towel ring). The last piece, and of course most difficult, is hanging out light! The builder cut the hole for the electrical wires NOT in the center of the mirror/sink, so we had to come up with a solution after we pulled down the old light.
I let you take a look once its done! Hopefully this week!
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment