Like most people I like to drag out my birthday as long as possible, so this weekend we are going to spend time with our SA town friends and celebrate again, but I thought I better post this while I'm thinking about it, before I get really behind!
So here are pictures from my first birthday weekend, the actual birthday weekend:
Matt and I had a great weekend. We started it out by sleeping in Saturday and then getting what is starting to become the norm, Taco Cabana breakfast tacos. Then we headed to the outlet mall to pick out my present from Matt! A new watch! I love it! and have literally been wearing it every day since! I actually kind of go two watches because it came with another band. I got a lime green one that I think will be so fun for summer (or anytime!). Thank you my love!
Saturday night we met up with some friends at, where else, Chili's! Where we ended up with almost one appetizer per person, by accident/compliments of an extra order being brought to our table. We had a great time visiting with everyone and even some how saved room for dessert. Though by that time we were pretty full so we just got one molten cake to share :)
Thank you especially to Nick and Cassie for coming "far" to meet us! It meant so much for yall to make the trip,especially last minute! Yall are the best!
From dinner we went to Whiskey River Dance Hall right next door.
with these guys: Andy and Ashley Hott and Tiffany and Jarret Hughes!
Then on Sunday, after church, we went to Panera with some new friends from church who we are going to be in a bible study with starting soon! That afternoon we watched the Texans lose their chance at the Super Bowl, took a nap, then had some cake!
Thank you all for all the birthday wishes. I feel so blessed by all my loving friends and family! Looking forward to more celebrating this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment