Monday, October 29, 2012

1st Annual Sanders Spook Night

This past Saturday, October 27th, was our first annual Sanders Spook Night at the house!

We had about 20 or so friends come over, watched the A&M game, hung out, ate, voted for costume awards and even had a performance by Taylor Swift :)

Picture before half of the food arrived!  We had a lot! Yummy!

The trophies for each costume category: Best Guy, Scariest, Cop-Out Award, Most Creative and Best Girls.  Tiffany and I made these out of cheese cloth!


Swamp Lady Chavanne and Taylor Swift

Motorcross 30 second card girl (Tiffany) and Taylor

Serpas Swamp People

Was it Colonel Mustard with the Candle Stick or Scarlet with the revolver??  (Trey and Ashley Binford)


Joanna and Josh Cook

Johnny Manziel and Taylor...this is how rumors get started!

Watching the Aggies BTHO Auburn

Alaskan Native, missing some teeth, Nerd and Coolest guy I know 
(Nathan Sperry, Britt Martin and Matt)

she a number "lion" (line), get it?!

Eric, Nate, Matt and Britt

Taylor Swift may or may not be performing for a live audience here :)

Costume Contest Winners: Best Girl's-Flo (Progressing Insurance)-Jamie Anderson
Best Guy's-Johnny Manziel-Matt
Scariest-Alaskan Native-Nate
Most Creative-Bubble Bath-Amanda Trevino
Cop-Out Award-Texans Players-Joanna and Josh Cook

Noodlers :)


MIB (more like ladies in black)-Christina Googer and Haley Smith

looks like it was Scarlet, with the revolver!


we have no recollection of the events of that night.....

So good to see Lenny Kravitz and Heidi (JT and Heidi Tran)

Jack and Jill (Eric and Katie)

Stephanie Buchan! Cutest Gypsy I've seen!

and now one with our handsome hubbies

even Superman, I mean, Clark Kent and Lois Lane stopped by (Dan and Carolyn Ruiz)



It was a wonderful start to a tradition that I hope lasts a long time!  We all know how much I love Halloween!!  Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment