Don't be alarmed, this post does not include ANY wedding dress pictures. No way would I post those here :)
However I did want to record the event of shopping for Emily's wedding dress, so here is what you get:
We went to four, I think it was, dress stores. Found some things Em liked, some she didn't and one that seemed really close, but not prefect enough to pull the trigger just yet.
At the last stop we discovered that Jill is a model (that's her in the wedding dress in the Donna Morgan book!) She was helping on the shoot and they needed someone to stand in as the bride.
The week after the Saturday we spent dress shopping Em ended up finding one more dress she wanted to try on at a new place. Her parents and I met her at the store after work and she bought it that day!
We then needed to grab some dinner so we of course went to Chick fil a to celebrate!
Congrats on buying THE dress Em! I can't wait for March 16th! You are going to look beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment