Monday, December 23, 2013

My husband is LEGIT!

In honor of Matt being approved to sit for his P.E. exam (congrats!!!), I wanted to also share, for all posterity, the links below where three of his published works can be downloaded from the American Society for Testing and Materials website:

Please see below for your reading and research pleasure:

Small-Scale Mechanical Characterization of Aluminum and Titanium Alloys

Tribological Evaluation of Titanium and Aluminum Alloys Exposed to Hydrogen in Wet Conditions

Mechanical Behavior of Aluminum Alloys During Small Punch Test

These are just the papers where Matt was listed as the first/primary author.  He also assisted on a few others during his Master's studies at A&M.

How cool is that?!

Proud wife here, I hope I didn't embarrass you :)

Here are also some pictures one of Matt's clients sent him last week!  Fun to see Matt with his "work hat" on!  Get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment