Sunday, January 26, 2014

House Projects 2013

Well, I had on my list two things that I wanted to accomplish before 2014, and at the nth hour we did it!

We finished framing the mirror in our bathroom...which we had started I think in the summer, but I mis-measured the side pieces so it had to be re-cut and painted.  However long it took, we got it done before 2014! And it looks so much better!

 My other goal was to FINALLY paint the work out room.  It's embarrassing to admit, but I had taped the room off in December of 2012 and painted those green and blue squares sometime in the summer of 2013, and here it was, December 30th and I finally finished taping and painted the room!  Nonetheless, it is done now and I think looks great (though this picture isn't the greatest)!


 Even though it took a while to get these projects done, they sent me into the new year feeling accomplished!  
Ready for 2014!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment