A few pictures from this past month, before my much longer post of the Andrews wedding!
The first weekend of March I went to New Braunfels to celebrate Reid's 22nd birthday and go to a going away dinner party for Megan and James Britt.
Saturday I got to dad's house and he and Reid we working on his car.
Happy birthday to my "little" brother! I can't believe you are 22! I am so proud of you and being about done with your two-year degree! Love you!
!That evening I went to a surprise dinner for Megan and James before they moved to DC! Megan's mom, Sheryl had organized for me and a few other friends to surprise them at dinner. I haven't been apart of many surprise parties, but it was so fun to see her reaction when she saw me! I'll miss having Megan in Texas, but I am so excited for her and James' new adventures in DC (and beyond!)
This month Stephanie (and John Buchan) also found out if they were having a boy or girl! So at work we had everyone guess boy or girl and then wear their guess for a picture. Team Girl for the win! Can't wait for sweet Evelyn to arrive in July!
One random day Andrea and I dressed alike, so we had to take a picture :)
On March 13, a few of us went to a food truck park near downtown. It was delicious!
fun month!!! especially bc I got to see you so much!! currently having withdrawals now.
ReplyDelete