March 17, 2014. One of the most fun days ever! We got to marry my best friend off to the most wonderful guy! The day turned out so beautiful and I took SO many pictures, I haven't been able to sit down and post them all until now! Happy wedding weekend to our amazing friends! We love you both so much and we were so blessed to be a part of the big day! Let's remember all the details!
The Friday before the wedding, I took off to help Em with some wedding details. Phyllis (Em's mom), Jamie and Emily came over to the house and we wrapped these little guys and prepared their "thank you" flags. I think they turned out adorable! I'm so glad I was able to keep them alive for the week or so before :)
Saturday morning we met everyone at Oak Tree Manor to rehearse under this amazing tree! (Em's dream to get married in front of a big beautiful tree was a day away from coming true!
The PERFECT color peach ties arrived Friday afternoon! So that meant we were all set for Sunday!
#rehearsed
Em and her bridesmaids
That evening we met for mexican food for the rehearsal dinner and got to begin celebrating Emily and Chris!
Abbey was able to come in from SA for the party! Loved catching up with her!
Here is a clip of my speech :) I was SO nervous, but I was happy with how it went! Anything for you Chris and Emily! Even rapping....
apparently Matt was laughing or sleeping :)
Me, Sarah Woolsey, Ang, Em, Jill, Jamie and Kori Gillham
Bridesmaids and House Party
gig 'em
We love you guys! Can you tell I'm excited?!
Sunday morning I had the all important job of getting Em to all of her appointments, so I did what any good San Antonian would do, and picked up some fuel for the day :)
Swung by the apartment to pick up the bride and left a note :)
Got coffee and we headed to the hair salon!
While the hair stylist worked on Jamie and Jill's hair, Em did mine! That's right folks, the BRIDE, did MY hair. What a great friend! She did a great job too!
On final spray, and we are good to go!
Off to make up!
We are ready to go!
It had been raining off an all on morning so when we were driving out to the venue and the sun started to come out, I just about started to cry. Let's get real, I did cry! Such and answered prayer! This meant the ceremony could go on, as planned, outside!
After everyone was dressed and ready, we had some time just to relax and take lots of pictures!
Love this girl!
And this one! My beautiful friend!
Getting Em ready! LOVE that dress! Fits SO perfect! She looked gorgeous!
Now to brave the cold and wind to take some pics. Oh yes, forgot to mention, it was quite breezy, but who cares, as long as we could have the ceremony outside, all was good!
Look at that face. Classic
The most beautiful bride!
A little pink champagne and a toast to the happy couple!
Grabbing some last minute snacks on the way out the door!
My handsome hubby! We were so blessed to get to watch our friends get married, while standing beside them!
I'm kind of obsessed with this picture! Love the Heinemanns!
Had to snag a few of the photographers pictures cause they came out so great! See the rest here at her blog: Stacy Anderson Photography
Now time to party! The reception was inside so that everyone could enjoy themselves and not be too chilly, and it was absolutely perfect! Everything looked so great!
Sitting next to Britt at dinner
First dance as husband and wife!
The group selfie.
I'm so thankful that so much of my family got to be a part of this day. They all love Emily just as much as we do, so it was really fun that they go to be there as well!
Stephanie (Marchand) Harrell, Emily's and my across the hall neighbor from the dorms was there to celebrate with us! I'm so thankful we get to keep in touch at least every few months with a lunch down town! Love this girl!
Beautiful Brittney was able to make it down from Dallas! Em and I are looking forward to coming up there in October for your big day!
Get it! They've got moves!
Gig 'em girls!
This girl basically ran the show and did an amazing job! Laura Vedas, I am so glad to know you and thank you for blessing Emily in this way!
Its so fun how so much of our life is a part of Emily's. Ashley Roper was in Emily's small group at AHUMC when she lived in SA, so Ashley and Angie were at the wedding to celebrate too!
These girls put everything together! The flowers and decorated ALL of the reception hall! You ladies are so so talented! Thank you for blessing Emily and Chris with your gifts!
Laura Vedas, Katie Appel and Katie Ormond
This is what we sent Emily and Chris after we left the wedding. This is the "you guys are married and we are so excited for you" face. I think this says it all!
Whew! Loved reliving all of the details of that weekend! You guys are the best! We love you both!

.jpg)


Rachhhhh I love this so much!! Thank you so much for documenting this day so well, and for loving me so well through all of this! Definitely going to be looking back at this :)
ReplyDelete