Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lamb-Turner wedding!

This past weekend we went to Lauren Lamb and Craig Turner's wedding in Coppell/Grapevine/Lewisville, TX (I don't know exactly where we were, I think all three of those places at one point).

We had a great time catching up with the MEEN Teams (Mechanical Engineering Teams).  Lauren, Craig Warren and Adam Marcum always claimed to be MEEN Team 1, but the real MEEN Team 1 was Matt, Nate Sperry, Eric Ormond and Marty Jasper. :)

Anyway, we hadn't seen any of these guys since our wedding almost two years ago, so it was great we could spend all weekend with them. A special shout out and thanks to the Warrens for letting us share a room with them on their hotel points!  We love the new team "Chinch Bugs" and we enjoyed swaping house stories with you guys!  We should all reuinte with Adam and Michelle in Denver soon!  I mean it!



 the Warrens

 Adam and Michelle

 the Turners



Sweet getaway car

No comments:

Post a Comment