We started off the day with our first breakfast party for the painting crew and a few others. Nate and Eric were out looking for a house to rent once Eric moves up here to start work, so they joined us for breakfast. We had cinnamon rolls, pigs in a blanket and apples! Breakfast of champs!
after some hanging out and visiting, we got to work. Here is the first paint roll of the day!
and we're off.... some pictures from through out the day, notice the progress, and the color transformation!
The girls were ready to get to work, while the guys weren't done chatting :) We discussed how this seemed backwards
Mitch, besides being our awesome "emergency repose one man team" to help with any mishaps, he also took some time to water the dead grass spot in our back yard, thanks buddy!
we finished painting just in time for the new living room furniture to be delivered, luckily they were running a bit late so it bought us some more time!
here it is, the first piece of furniture Matt and I ever bought together.....the sectional!
Mom's house warming gift. Its a Bucee's pillow....thanks mom. And it's still sitting right there, I promise :)
Yes, the entire painting crew CAN sit on the couch at once....as long as you make sure you don't have any paint on you!
Thanks to our painters our living room is a NORMAL shade of tan now, rather than yellow! You guys rock!
After we wrapped up the painting, Matt and I rushed to get ready for Tiffany and Jarrets wedding at the church. I snuck this one picture before we were told not to take pics...oops! I didn't know!
Most of our bible study group
Wonderful first weekend in the house!! Thanks again for everyone's help moving and painting and picking up the washer and dryer. We couldn't have done it without you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment