A few birthday week pictures to share:
Love this wrapping!
Matt bought me Reverse Charades for my birthday, but made a point to give it to me before game night with our small group! So fun! It was a hit!
The week of my birthday we BOTH had to go out of town for work, which never happens. I was in El Paso and Matt was in Lafayette.
I found a few sweet notes amongst my clothes :) So so thoughtful!
Some Texas mountains
On Tuesday, my birthday, we had dinner with the client at a restaurant owned by one of our client's owners. They had the BEST mac and cheese, and I got a steak too!
On Wednesday we went to the famous Rosa's Cantina, from the song "El Paso" by Marty Roberts
The middle of this picture is the point that connects Mexico, Texas and New Mexico, pretty cool!
El Paso Sunset
Ready to go home! I miss my baby!
I ended up getting home on Thursday night, but Matt had to stay later in Lafayette than he had planned. He got home late Friday and then Saturday I had to head to College Station early for the Women Former Student Network board meeting!
When I got home Saturday, Matt and I finally got to celebrate my birthday together by going to dinner, Lupe Tortilla, of course :)
One more birthday dinner: This past Thursday we met up with some wonderful friends at Onion Creek to have dinner and celebrate one more time!
Jamie, Em, Me, Amanda, Katie (Eric's soon-to-be-bride!)
Eric, Britt, Matt and Nate
It's always a fun time with this crowd!
Even though my birthday wasn't exactly how I would've like to spend the day, Matt and our friends made me feel special for even more than just one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment