Friday, January 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Time

So I'm so far behind, but here is my quick attempt to catch us up to 2013.  2013?  how did that happen?  I feel old, this is weird!  Anyway, first things first, back to Thanksgiving :)

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Em and I had a much needed best friend/lazy day.  We watched chick flicks, baked, laid around, and ate mac n cheese.  Perfect day.  So perfect, we did it again in December...but more on that later!

Picture for our bakery website :)


Thursday: Coles Crossing Turkey Trot!  We headed out to work off some food before we ate anything!

and ran into the Hollands!  Made a morning run more fun for sure!

Also saw Heidi and JT, love them!


That afternoon we headed to Larry and Rhoda's for Thanksgiving lunch, and to celebrate Brittney and Susanna's up coming birthdays!






Saturday we headed to to New Branfels for another delicious meal!

The men in my life:

second annual bean bag toss tournament

intense competition

Erica and Reese Jones stopped by on their way home to visit!  He's such a cutie, I hadn't seen him since he was a baby!



Brothers and Sisters


The winners!  With the "trophy"!







Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment