A pictorial summary of our Christmas Eve.
We busted out the game "Easy Money" for a few games (I think this was actually Christmas Eve Eve)
For future reference, I stink at this game :)
Before (/during) the Christmas Eve service, Matt and I got to catch up with some of the Roper family.
David, Ashley and Chris stayed to visit with us, while Angie took the twins home after their nativity performance at the children's service.
Love this girl. She is becoming a beautiful young lady. Very proud of her and praying that her POTS symptoms well completely go away, and SOON!
After the service we caught a few pics together before heading to Aunt Michelle and Uncle Ron's.
So good to see Kelly! It had been WAY too long!
Martha, me, Deborah, Janice, Frank, Matt and Kelly
From there, we headed over to M&R's. We had some delicious dinner, then did a white elephant-kind-of exchange, though Michelle had supplied all of the gifts. Dad got this great be-dazzled water bottle. I can definitely see him using that at work!
Reid got a mustache.....
and after 5 of us searching the tree for at least 15 minutes, I finally found the pickle! And got an extra gift!
The red group
me and daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment