A few pictures from our daily lives, this past week!
Last Wednesday Matt and I took a weeknight date night! Buy one get one free burgers at Beck's! They sure know how to get us to eat out! Yum!
My date is so cute!
You know who else is cute? Colby Beckham Smith, also had a big day today, his birth day! May 29th! Check out his mama's blog here:The Sweet Life of the Smiths
From there we ran a few errands, one of which was to Joann's Fabric, Matt's idea! To pick up this fabric for one of our new inventions. More to come on that later....stay tuned, its a REALLY good idea!
Friday, was also a big day for Em and tons of other teachers! Friday marked her last day of her first year of teaching! Congrats Em! I know you will miss your kiddos, but I have no doubt you made a lasting impact on them that they will carry with them into the future! Enjoy the summer months off, you've earned it! Looking foward to many more Friday like this one enjoying the pool and probably a Sonic drink :)
Friday night Dale and Christina Googer invited us to join them for dinner at Los Cucos, then for games at their house. I got to hang out with this little cutie during our games too!
Friday night Dale and Christina Googer invited us to join them for dinner at Los Cucos, then for games at their house. I got to hang out with this little cutie during our games too!
Sweet Dawnette
Saturday, was also baby filled, I got to celebrate, along side many of Redeemer's women, baby Ella Jane (Andrea and Brandon Eads third blessing set to arrive in July)
Check out this spread! I had to take a picture for inspiration!
Pretty Mama!
That afternoon we got to celebrate Josiah Cook, with mommy and daddy Joanna and Josh!
Gig 'em if you already love Josiah! We all autographed a football for Josiah, cute idea too! (wanted to remember that one as well!)
Matt trying to get Casper to gig 'em for Josiah too
It should also be documented that the Spurs were featured in an article in the Wall Street Journal called "The Completely Awesome Spurs", not much more to say on that. At this very moment I am sitting next to Matt, watching game 7 of the Eastern Conference between the Pacers and the Heat....can't wait to see which team the Spurs get to take down in the finals....hopefully :)
Matt was in charge of organizing the Corn Hole tournament. Looks like he is taking advantage of his position and charging an entry fee, hehe, so sneaky!
To wrap up this baby weekend we worked in the nursery at church on Sunday with the 3-5 year olds. I snapped this sweet shot of Matt reading to 5 kiddos....melts my heart!
Thank you Lord for the blessings of Friday nights with friends, Saturdays celebrating new life, and Sunday naps :)
No comments:
Post a Comment