Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7.11.12

This year we got to have a few celebrations for our anniversary! I'd say we had three for our three year!

Just a little memory of the best day every!

Matt sent me these flowers at work!  A wonderfully beautiful surprise!

That Friday we used a Taste of Texas gift card we had gotten for Christmas, to go to dinner! I'd never been before, so it was fun to experience!  We started the evening in the waiting room with our complimentary soda, popcorn, chips and salsa!  What a great treat!



We didn't document our steaks well, but I will tell you, get the filet, wrapped in bacon with the lemon pepper and butter sauce.  Ridiculously good. We also got a complimentary mini bottle of champagne to share! 

After all of that, including the salad bar, we decided we would pass on dessert....until our waiter brought the tray around....and as you can see from the picture below, we couldn't pass it up.

Yes my chocolate cake was 7 inches tall!

 Our picture with the mascot outside.  I don't really know who this statue is of :)

We had a wonderful anniversary and are daily reminded of how lucky we are to have eachother.  We have so much fun together and our love grows stronger every day.  I am so thankful that God gave me Matt!  He is the best! Not to mention the cutest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment